The data we collect about use of the model
The settings of the model are stored in the URL. This URL will be read by our server when the model is accessing for the first time. Additionally, each time the URL shortening service is used, the server is provided with the full URL and stored within a secure database for use by the shortening service.
We also use Google Analytics to track page visits.
We may sometimes use information about the general activity of the model to improve the service but we treat all settings as confidential and will not pass this information on to third parties.
The personal information we collect
The User Subscription service also stores User Account settings, saved snapshots, saved colour schemes and saved sound levels in our secure database.
How we use your data
Personal information and payment history is kept for associating the person or company to the User Account and making contact with them. Saved settings are made available to the model when the user is logged in to their account.
This data is never made available to other parties or used for any purpose outside the use of this tool by the registered account.
How to remove your data
You can remove this information from within your account at any time. When removed from your account the information and any associated data is removed from the database.
Data security and access
Passwords are stored encrypted and User login is required to access User Account information. The “Grid Footer” setting is the only User Account data accessible to visitors that are not logged into that Account. This is managed by adding an account identifier to the URL of the model, which is included when the URL is shared or shortened.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
Updated Jan 2021