- Save images to user account (subscription only)
- Manual adjustment of (x, y) coordinates.
- New subscription-only features added:
- Line sources
- Cross section mode
- Ground levels and ground heights mode
- 3D view
- Snapshots feature – shortens URL and saves a thumbnail to user account.
- Colour schemes saved to user account
- Source levels saved to user account
- Multi-threading (faster calculations)
- Custom grid text linked to user account
- Light theme option
- Improved reflections method allows for screening along the entire path.
- New vertical edge path finder. Finds up to two paths within the horizontal plane inclined along the source-to-receiver direct line.
- Convex only path option added
- New direct path option includes all barriers with top-edge diffraction as recommended in ISO 17534-3
- Ground reflections options as recommended in ISO 17534-3
- Google Static Maps improved with preview and edit zoom added
- Initial 2015 release
Updated February 2021