- Receiver design option “Dot”
- Export PDF Report (subscription only)
- Bookmark viewpoints (subscription only)
- Decimal precision option
- ISO17534 lateral path recommendation option
- Compressed URL
- Cross Section snap to a building facade (subscription only)
- Sound level adjustment by +dB or “% on time”
- Receiver “match grid height” option
- Line source reflections added (subscription only)
- Floating “add objects” toolbar
- Improved DXF export and import
- Save images to user account (subscription only)
- Manual adjustment of (x, y) coordinates.
- New subscription-only features added:
- Line sources
- Cross section mode
- Ground levels and ground heights mode
- 3D view
- Snapshots feature – shortens URL and saves a thumbnail to user account.
- Colour schemes saved to user account
- Source levels saved to user account
- Multi-threading (faster calculations)
- Custom grid text linked to user account
- Light theme option
- Improved reflections method allows for screening along the entire path.
- New vertical edge path finder. Finds up to two paths within the horizontal plane inclined along the source-to-receiver direct line.
- Convex only path option added
- New direct path option includes all barriers with top-edge diffraction as recommended in ISO 17534-3
- Ground reflections options as recommended in ISO 17534-3
- Google Static Maps improved with preview and edit zoom added
- Initial 2015 release
Updated October 2021